Saturday, July 29, 2006

Adding Photos to Recipes

I just wanted to give you all a heads-up about what is going to take place over the next day or so here at Gathering Manna. I'm planning to add a few pictures to some older recipes that have already been posted. In case you are a Bloglines or feed subscriber (yeah, all three of you)... you might just delete the older posts... or maybe you haven't seen them before? Either way, I'm sorry if it causes you any stress.

Check out today's other post (up next) for the "Ingredient Challenge". I'm searching for some culinary help!

I'm trying to not neglect it in here so much. Although, it is hard to keep two blogs updated daily, I admit. Be patient with me. I might get a recipe in here every day this August while we are off school!

Thanks for stopping by!


Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: