Thursday, January 19, 2006

Chinese Biscuits

I am not sure what you are thinking... since I wasn't sure what to think when my friend Gloria told me she was making these for our Christmas feast. We went to Gloria's house and she whisked these together while her husband deep fried the turkey. We all fell in love with these rich little dinner rolls. They truly are wonderful. You will just have to make them and find out for yourself! Don't blame me when you gain a pound or two, though. I never said they were good for you!

INGREDIENTS

2 cups all purpose

1 tablespoon baking powder

1 teaspoon salt

1 cup mayonnaise (not fat-free)

1 cup milk

4 tablespoon sugar


Mix Ingredients. Bake in greased muffin tin for 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Makes 1 dozen rolls.

Compliments of my church recipe book and my friend Gloria.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Sprittibee said...

These are yummy with wheat flour, too. They are so moist! :) Mmmm. Made them for company the other night and everyone fought for the last roll.