Sunday, July 04, 2010

On the Grill: 4th of July Edition


Original recipe posted at the link below...

I'm entering one of my recipes here at Gathering Manna at Robyn's On the Grill Link Up to win a 50$ gift card. She has inspired me to get back to adding great recipes to my food blog that I neglect so often. Did you know that I've had this blog almost as long as I have had my Sprittibee one? I'm just too hungry when I sit down to eat to stop and take photos of all the great food most of the time... and it takes me forever to finally get a picture to post here with the recipe.

Anyway, here's the link to the recipe I'm entering (and it's a nice reminder - since this is a summer dish that is nice and easy - and red cabbage and pears have so many health benefits!)...

BBQ Chicken, Red Cabbage and Pear Slaw, and a Baked Potato with all the fixin's.


Our Homeschool Home


What's on your grill? Or at your picnic? Robyn wants to know!

Subscribe to Gathering Manna by Email

2 comments:

4 Lettre Words said...

Wow! I wasn't hungry, but now I am.

You can add so much to a baked potato. I always forget that. :o) Simple and yummy!

El Bilson said...

Looks good - I'm trying to get one more summer bbq in before the weather gets bad!