- 9X18 (large rectangular)Glass Pyrex Baking Pan
- 2 Cans of Peach Pie Filling (or 1 if you like more cake and less fruit)*
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple *optional (tastes great without it)
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Pecans (or to taste)
- 2 Sticks of Butter (melted)
Pour fruit filling into ungreased pan. Spread evenly. Mix pecans with cake mix and dump evenly over filling. Melt butter and drizzle as evenly as possible over top of cake mix. Bake in Preheated 375 F degree oven and bake at 350 F degrees for 30-45 minutes. Cooking time varies by oven/elevation - if top starts to brown, you can cover with foil. Bake until cake is not "smooshy". Cake will not "rise".
*Frozen peaches with cornstarch and sugar (cooked into syrup) will also work.